Root activity's arguments did not satisfy the root activity's requirements - Take Screenshot xaml in RE framework

Hi all,

I am facing this issue when i am running the process through in 2018.4.4 orchestrator.

All arguments created for the work flow having the proper datatypes like for take screenshot xaml in re framework i am passing the in_Config dictionary as IN argument there also i am facing the same error below:-

Take screenshot failed with error: The values provided for the root activity’s arguments did not satisfy the root activity’s requirements: ‘TakeScreenshot’: The following keys from the input dictionary do not map to arguments and must be removed: in_Config. Please note that argument names are case sensitive. Parameter name: rootArgumentValues at Source: System.Activities

and after that i have a sendEmail workflow where i am passing the screenshotPath as In arugument and here in this workflow also i am facing the same issue as below shown:-

The values provided for the root activity’s arguments did not satisfy the root activity’s requirements: ‘Su_SendEmail’: The following keys from the input dictionary do not map to arguments and must be removed: ScreenshotPath. Please note that argument names are case sensitive. Parameter name: rootArgumentValues

Note:- I am getting this error, only when i am running from orchestrator.

Please if anyone know the solution help me out.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,
Leela Gopinath

Hi,

This error will raise when there is a mismatch with the config value and declared value in uipath, check the values as the arguments are case-sensitive.

Thanks