Robot execution is slow

Hello,
So i have a robot in production on a VM that runs from command prompt with this command "uirobot.exe execute --file ’ path of the package ’ "
So i have a problem with UiPath studi disconnecting (still don’t know why) but once i reconnected the command execution started taking so much Time
Does anyone know why ?
And do i need permanent internet connection to keep studio connectes to orchestrator?

Thanks

Hi @Ahmed_Alakhal_ben_ltaifa

You can check the logs for any error messages or warnings that may indicate the cause of the slow execution. You can also try running the package on a different VM to see if the issue persists.

As for the need for a permanent internet connection to keep Studio connected to Orchestrator, it depends on your setup. If you are using Orchestrator to manage your robots and packages, then a stable internet connection is required for Studio to communicate with Orchestrator. However, if you are working locally without Orchestrator, then an internet connection is not required.

Hope this helps,
Best Regards.

What is the required setup to work locally without orchestrator because once UiPath studio disconnected i found this exception in the log no license exist for this installation exception.
What is the reason for this exception ?