Robot-Draw Skecth- StandAlone Workflow

Hey Folks…!!

Hope after so long…
Hope things are fine :slight_smile:

Nowadays I see everyone drawing pictures using every RPA tool a lot. I believe (not sure) Intellibot started this trend and everyone following it. Intellibot has done it to show case the tool capability.

The funny question is “Do we draw pictures in any back office processes” ?

Note: No offence guys. I know everyone is following it to showcase their talent.

at the same time can see many are interested how it is going :slight_smile:

There are many logics to achieve the goal.

I am just for learning purpose for others , uploading a Workflow.xaml script which does not need any dependency To run :slight_smile:

The main thing is Here I am parsing pixel from an Image by using BITMAP.GetPixel
Pixels parsing and DrawPicture totally depdens on the parsed pixel accuracy :slight_smile:

So There it will be not applicable for all images. Mostly found it works good with Black dominated pixels very well.

So here it is - Robot-Sketch Drawing.zip (135.7 KB)

Just see the logic and take it as a skeleton and try your other possible logic for fun with learning :slight_smile:

Sample Output -

Regards,!!
Aksh

8 Likes

@aksh1yadav: This is moving to next level, of building Artistic robots! :sunglasses: Kudos to the great effort.
Thanks for sharing with everyone.

Hi Aksh,
great work. Thanks for sharing with everyone.
Is there any possibilities that we can draw a color image in ms-paint using uipath?

1 Like

Check out the video to create sketch robot using UiPath in a simple way!!

even I am looking for same. Please let me know if you have the solution.

Hi…
I hace one doubt in following line of code:

I printed pixel_coror_2 for each corresponding coordinate in an excel sheet. it gives Color [A=255, R=255, G=255, B=255] output for all the values.
How can I obtain correct RGB values for each coordinate? Please suggest.

@aksh1yadav Is there any way we could make the clicks faster :sweat_smile: Also How long does it take to draw the Selected Image?

you can try changing the delay time properties section. Default is 300ms. you can reduce that. Below is the example for your reference:

1 Like

Hi @aksh1yadav @Anamika15 ,

Good Day!

Can we get detailed document about this topic.Am very interested to learn this topic from core.

Regards,
Rajesh

can work this xaml ??

1 Like

Hi @aksh1yadav ,

i have used the same workflow as reference and design own workflow but it is nor working, it is not giving any error also.It is opening the ms paint but it is not drawing anything on it.
I have attached the workflow zip file for the same.
Please let me know what is wrong and any modifications need to be done.

Thanks

SketchCreator.zip (48.5 KB)

There is no changes on screen. I do not understand. It takes too much time to get x,y cordinates, how can I do it faster ?

How to draw rectangle in paint using UiPath. Please share your ideas. I tried to draw a line in paint. Succeeded…!! But I want to draw a rectangle.
Please help.

Regards,
Vinit