Requesting Badges for Foundation,Orchestrator and Advanced

Hello,
i submitted a request to get the badges for foundation, orchestrator and advanced, having completed them all.But still no reply at all.Every time i request this is what i’ve got see image for the reference.

5 Likes

Fine
Kindly register in this

if its done
please wait for a while, you will surely be awarded with the badges
Kindly help him on this buddy @ovi @Pablito @loginerror

Cheers @pattyricarte

2 Likes

Hi @pattyricarte.

It seems like there is just a delay on your request. Kindly wait for the moderators to grant your request.
@loginerror and @ovi will get it done for you :slight_smile:

Thanks and regards!

4 Likes

Hi @Jan_Brian_Despi

Thanks for the info! maybe i’ll just wait for the moderator to grant it @loginerror and @ovi

3 Likes

Hi @pattyricarte

Are you sure your Forum email is the one you use on the Academy? If it is not, please provide it in the request form. I reset your request, so you can apply again.

However, keep in mind that the assignment is quite foolproof by now and goes automatically :slight_smile: Our robot checks your progress based on the email. If you didn’t provide any email, it will compare your Academy progress based on your Forum email. In your case, it did not find an Academy user based on your Forum email and closed the request without accepting your request to join the group.

3 Likes

Hi @loginerror

I tried to submit the request again but i got this result! see image below for your reference.

3 Likes

Try the advanced group, I must say I didn’t reset it for all three groups.
How the robot does it, it will assign you to all three anyway if you qualify to join the advanced :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@loginerror Great! i already submit a request for the advanced ill just wait for the confirmation.

Many thank’s

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.