Requested resource in use Exception - Orchestrator

Yes, I have tried on both https://demo.uipath.com/ and https://platform.uipath.com/

Getting same error on both.

Hi,
I don’t see any other option but how about this.
Just stop UiRobot service (all by the same name if available ) from service manager and restart the Service and give a try.

1 Like

Hello @ddpadil,

Also tried that option. Stopped UiRobot Service and checked after restarting it. Still the same behavior.

I also tried Manual and Scheduled execution with Robot Type = Free.

@Andrei_Pop

Try the following:

The error usually appears:

• hd robots
  • machine is overloaded
  • rdp is not enabled
  • another user use the session

Let me know your findings.

Andrei

4 Likes

One and simple solution that you need to login your orchestrator with your PC/Laptop’s admin user name and password

Hi Andrei,
If i disconnect the machine before starting a job, it is working. What would be the solution for this?
I noticed that, when the first bot completes the run from orchestrator, it is not logging off and we are getting “request is in use” when i run the second bot.

I manually tried to login with second bot’s credentials and i got the below message.

Hi,
I am getting the same error when ever i try connecting to orchestrator. I dont use any remote machine to connect. I have the uipath process in a machine and i connect the robot from the same machine via https://staging.uipath.com. I tried even using platform/demo.uipath.com but same error persists. I even changed loginToConsole tp false. Yet no solution. Can some one please help me?
Thanks in advance.

Hi Sravenco,

Have you tried all the solutions provided by Andrei above?

yes. i tried.

You can also get that error if you are using Launch Workflow Interactive with Logontoconsole checked.

Only other time I’ve seen this is when:

• Logontoconsole is set to true on the server it’s being run on
  • Server is set for only 2 users max and a 3rd user tried to run a job while 2 are connected
1 Like

Hi,
I am getting the same error when ever i try run the robot using orchestrator. I have Win10 and the latest version of UI Path. And i tried all solutions higher. Help me please!

Screenshot_3Screenshot_7

Hi,
We had this issue and the problem was that the password contained special characters (in Turkish). We solved it by creating a new user with the password containing English characters.
I hope this solves your problem.

2 Likes

thanks for answer!
We solved this problem similarly

as per the discussion i had with UiPath support team there was a mistake on their website regarding this Logontoconsol which need to be false. soon same will be updated on robot guide.

Hi Adrei,

I manage my demo account with UiPath.

My robot installed like this below.

I’m using one machine. Windows10. I installed the studio in my machine. And i connect platform.uipath with same machine.
When i work from below, it works correctly
and sends to orchestretor succesfull maessage.

But when the time comes to trigger from platform.uipath.com it gives an error below.

I controlled my remote desktop connection setting, and i saw that it gives permission. By the way it is company computer, if there is any extra point i can give details.

My Machine : TR01BUTN1208
Robot name: hakan
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi All,

I am having a similar issue. I have looked through the above replies and tried the suggestions such as toggling the “login to console” setting, but doesn’t help.

To describe my issue specifically,
SITUATION: I am having 20+ processes deployed on orchestrator now on various schedules and they are all deployed using different user credentials (high density?). The jobs are dynamically allocated to environment containing 3 VMs with unattended licenses and the overall utilization is at ~60% so most of the time there are jobs queuing up waiting to run.
PROBLEM: Intermittently (I counted that it is on average 1-2 times every 50 jobs), the job doesn’t start at all and faults with this error - Info: Could not start executor. The requested resource is in use. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700AA). There are no logs for these faults.
REQUEST: Any suggestions on what else I can try to prevent this from happening? Since this is a long time issue I understand that there may not be a solution yet. In that case, is there any way I can trigger an event from this type of error so that I can use that to automatically re-trigger the job?

Thanks in advance!

Hello to every one, i have tried as said in this forum but the same error occurs. And even i tried in bottom of tray its working fine while connecting through Orchestrator getting error like " Could not start executor. The requested resource is in use. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700AA)".
Looking forward your support to solve this issue.

Hi i tried also all the above instructions, but same error occurs when one of our bot is already login in our High Density Server. But when i tried to enable the “Login To Console” and set to "NO"on one of the ROBOT settings, the issue was now resolved. Hope this may help.

3 Likes

This worked for me too