No data show in Orchestrator when i will add the job

Cant add job in Orchestrator, because orchestrator cant find robot and machine, but in tabs “Process” and “Robot” all is good

Screenshot_3

1 Like

Hi
Project3 is your process and is assigned to Environment DemoRobot
Win10Dev is your Robot? But look Win10Dex must be also assigned to Environment DemoRobot.

Go to Environment → Manage and assign the DemoRobot to Win10Dev

Let me know if you need help

Gosia

Thank you!
But now i have another problem when i start job:

did not help (
Number of error is differents My: 0x800700AA In this topic: 0x80070520

Sorry,

I put the wrong link
Please check this, folks deeply describe what can be a problem.

Are you working on Community Orch or a Test one?

i use trial version
these solutions cant help me

My task is little bigger, may be u can help me: can a robot start via api from studio ? without Orchestrator.

Hi

Yes you do not have to use Orchastrator to run your process.
There is another way;
-Your robot must be disconnected from Orch
-When you publish the process from studio (Robot is disconnected), packages are published locally. They should be available under C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Packages
-Do you have UiPath Robot on your PC? When you publish locally packages should be visible as on attached pic, and from here you can run a process using Robot UiPath%20Robot

yes, i have UI Path robot and i can run Robot using UI Path Robot
Screenshot_7

OK, good but running the process from Orch still doesn’t give a results?
Did you try to look at the solutions provided in the link?

OK, good but running the process from Orch still doesn’t give a results? - yes, It still does not start
Did you try to look at the solutions provided in the link? - yes, i tried all solutions (change settings of UI Path in folder ProgramData, turn off the services of UI Path Robot)

@Olegik_Super

Your are working on Windows 10?
I will also suggest to use instead of Trail Version of Orch , the Community Version, please see the link
https://platform.uipath.com/account/login
It must be something with your setting and we have to find out what is going on

yes, i’m working on Win 10 and use this version of Orch

Ok and what is your process about?
Did you try to run very simply process like on activity, let’s say “Message box”
And this is the first time you want to run a process via Orch?

My process is very simple - open browser. I tried another simple process - open notepad. The problem did not go away. Yes, this is first time when i run the robot on this machine.