RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Job XXX_YYY was stopped (forced)!

Hi All,
Noticed the new version of Uipath has some bug, the transactions in ReFramework gets stuck, After checking the event viewer i see UiPath Error:
it says for example if the project name is “XXX_YYY”.

XXX_YYY/2826beee-ff09-4de9-a4d8-6cd3d8a9e045 finished with Stopped (was Cancelling)
RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Job XXX_YYY was stopped (forced)!

Under detail events also, i see:
UiPath.Service.UserHost 19.12.0.61 /9aea449c-9cae-412a-8a2b-2af0f334a334 finished with Stopped (was Cancelling) RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Job was stopped (forced)!

@loginerror - Hey bro, you guys might want to look at this error…

1 Like

Hi @ANSHUL

Would you mind attaching the project that reproduces the issue?

Or provide more information, for example:

• does it happen only for one particular transaction? what is special about it?

Hi @loginerror
The bot was working fine, after i did an upgrade to 2019.10.2 the issue started appearing on my development machine.

So lets say if there are 45 transactions in all, the bot will run for 2 and stop for very long, sometimes it will run for 15 transactions and stop for very long, this happens for any random number, there is no issue with bot, as the production version is working fine (2019 april version).

After checking the event viewer i see the UiPath error for remote exception.

I am using enterprise version, do i need to de-register and register my license again?

this is just a bottle neck for my development works. Appreciate your help, i cannot share the project as it is confidential.

However i can create a new project and run and see. Please do suggest your recommendations.

Hi @ANSHUL

If it is the Enterprise environment, I believe the quickest would be to contact our technical support which will offer you direct assistance with an option to screen share your issue and fix it right away.

Having said that, my first instinct would be to make sure all the dependencies are up to date and that the Robot version and the Studio version match.

You said that:

But the earlier mentioned error log suggest contains the version of the latest version:
UiPath.Service.UserHost 19.12.0.61 /9aea449c-9cae-412a-8a2b-2af0f334a334 finished with Stopped (was Cancelling) RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Job was stopped (forced)!

@loginerror, thats right, rolled it back from 19.12.0.61 to 2019.10.2. studio and robot are same, i will raise a ticket for this.

1 Like

Hello,

I’m having the same issue after updating to 19.10.4 enterprise. The robot was adding Queue items, with about 30 successful items loaded the robot just stopped.

Event viewer shows the following errors:
2020-05-21T10:36:42
UiPath.Service.Host 19.10.4.0 Job XXX with status Cancelling changed to Cancelled: Job XXX was stopped (forced)! RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Job XXX was stopped (forced)!

2020-05-21T10:40:18
UiPath.Service.Host 19.10.4.0 Job XXX ith status Cancelling changed to Cancelled: Job canceled

2020-05-21T10:43:35
UiPath.Service.Host 19.10.4.0 Job XXX with status Cancelling changed to Cancelled: Job canceled

It’s been 45 minutes and nothing’s happening unless I stop the robot.
I’ll log a call too, but leaving this here should anyone else have the issue.

@ANSHUL @byuli

hi there,

do you find a solution here ?

hello,

No, sorry, it was a few years back and we had on-prem Orchestrator which we ended up discontinuing and moving to UiPath Cloud. At the time I remember we did a lot of maintenance on the on-prem database, but as soon as it was clogged up with logs it kept stopping to work.

1 Like

thanks a lot,
I found the solution.

it was that the credential that we logged in the server does not have access to chrome so we installed chrome with the same creational that should run the process .