Remote Desktop session time out error

Hi all am facing desktop timeout error when try to run from orchestrator how to solve this tired all ways by reading uipath forum, still facing issue , & anybody clear me about uipath agent desktop.exe & uipath agent.exe
by these agent changes is issue may come ?

1 Like

Hi
Whenever we are using REMOTE DESKTOP make sure that we have used MAXIMIZE WINDOW activity as the first activity in the sequence of after opening Remote Desktop
Because this will ensure that the bot find the element and access it only within the Remote Desktop screen so that we won’t get this timeout error

Cheers @naveen19

1 Like

actually i used MAXIMIZE WINDOW too :frowning:

So at which activity we are getting the erro
@naveen19

at typeinto activity still am facing timeout issue

1 Like

Did we try with SEND HOT KEY activity with key as tab and use n number of such keys until it reaches the field we want once after reaching use
SET TO CLIPBOARD activity and pass the same input string given to type into activity so that it will get copied to clipboard

Now if we use SEND HOT KEY with key as ctrl+v it will paste that value from clipboard into that field

Cheers @naveen19

1 Like

let me try this ! & if i run the bot with local machine its working properly , when i try to run in remote machine am facing this kind of issue !! i think its related to RDP :frowning:

1 Like

It’s because the bot is not able to find the element
That’s why buddy

@naveen19

1 Like

what ur saying is right let me try to solve it by using send hot key

1 Like

Great
Kindly let know for any queries or clarification
@naveen19

1 Like

@Palaniyappan its uipath beta version issue. i degraded it & using.