Remote debugging won't work anymore: "Could not start remote agent"

Hello,

Since yesterday, I have been experiencing the following error when trying to run a workflow in Studio on debug mode with remote debugging.
In studio, I immediatly get the error message.
In orchestrator, a remote debbuging job appears Running but fails shortly after.

If I try to run a regular job from Orchestrator on the same robot, it works fine.
If I try to run launch the debug without remote debbuging, it works fine.
No update has been made to Studio or Assistant

Any idea on how to solve this ?

06/23/2022 15:51:38 => [Debug] Debug started for file: Main
06/23/2022 15:51:39 => [Debug] Starting remote agent.
06/23/2022 15:51:39 => [Debug] Connecting to debug hub
06/23/2022 15:51:39 => [Debug] Uploading project
06/23/2022 15:51:39 => [Error] RemoteException wrapping System.InvalidOperationException: Could not start remote agent.
at UiPath.Studio.Orchestrator.Agent.Services.RemoteAgentService.StartAsync(AgentStartOptions startOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Execution.Signalr.Services.SignalrExecutorProxy.StartAgentAsync(RemoteDebugOrchestratorSettings orchestratorSettings, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Execution.Signalr.Services.SignalrExecutorProxy.ConnectAsync(String serverUrl, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Execution.Signalr.Services.SignalrExecutorProxy.StartAsync(ExecutionStartOptionsSlim startOptions)

Hi @alexandre_Chopin

Could you please share your Studio and Orchestrator versions (is it Cloud or on-premise)?

Do you have any clues as to what might have changed?

Studio: 2022.4.3
Orchestrator on the Cloud: 22.6.18-release.4