ReFramework : List of Datatables as TransactionData, Datatable as TransactionItem

Hello,

I have trouble applying a method to ReFramework.
I have created a workflow which reads an Excel file as a DataTable.
This Dataset is an articles dataset that looks like this in therory.

N°Order Article Name Quantity
123 A 12
123 B 13
456 C 21
456 D 24
456 E 31
789 F 56

The idea behind that, is that i need to operate updates Order separately. For that in the Get Transaction Data, I have to split my dataset into grouped dataset based on N°Order column. In order that each transaction Item is my splited dataset. Which I succeeded using :

(From d In io_TransactionData.AsEnumerable
Group d By k=d(“N°Order”).toString.Trim Into grp=Group
Select grp.CopyToDataTable).toList

My workflow works inside a for each activity because it can iterate other the list, but how can I implement this in a ReFramework in order that, if an order updates fails it can try it again ?

Thank you very much for any further help

You need a dispatcher automation that loads the data into the queue. Then your REFramework performer will pull from that queue.

Of course, REFramework is likely overkill for your automation. It’s overkill for most automations. It’s also inefficiently designed and difficult to follow. I recommend creating your own.

@Taz

Welcome to our UiPath community.

1. In INIT state, read input data and find out unique values based N°Order column as below.

TransactionData = InputDT.DefaultView.ToTable(True,"N°Order")

2. In Get TransactionData state, read one by one item from TransactionData and send it to Process state to process.

3. In Process TransactionData State, fetch all row items based on N°Order value and process it.

Here, TransactionData is of type DataTable and TransactionItem is of type DataRow.

Note: If you want to use QueueItem then TransactionItem should be of type QueueItem.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.