Reboot Your Skills - Automation Starter - What is RPA? What is Automation?

Let us know how you experienced this course and what other myths about RPA and automation you’ve heard! Let us know how you experienced this course and what other myths about RPA and automation you’ve heard!

1 Like

I am looking forward to getting through this course; it has been my goal for over a year. I believe RPA is the future for work flows in all industries.

Maria - Agree it is exciting to see such a useful tool be functional in so many places

I work on a team where some of our processes have already been automated (Thank you!). I am currently the POC between the Dev/Eng teams and our team as I have the mastery of the business processes. This often means I am flagging edge cases for unexpected behavior. I want to use this course to better communicate with our upstream teams when something goes wrong. I would also like to use the knowledge I take away to help build out better RPAs in the future for processes that have yet to be automated.

This course is really making me think about less complicated RPA projects I can work on to help my team when Dev is working on more complicated projects.

1 Like

the module reveals a lot of Myths about RPA and automation. Other Myths exist like its not working with legacy systems, unsafe, never fails and its not worth

This course provide good self-paced learning modul, would be better if there is more interaction style such as short quizzes after each topic, just for self evaluation.
I myself is keen to learn how RPA can help my works, exiting of the ability to incorporate RPA with native applications.

I was good to see how AI Skills, Machine Learning, Native Integrations, Process Mining, Long running workflows, and Advanced analytics can all combine in the digital transformation roadmap.

As I am going through this course, learning new things and very excited to be on this journey. There is so much we can do using RPA, extracting structured data from documents, opening emails and attachments, filling in forms, reading and writing to databases.

Excited about the process. My team currently run automations for internal teams and it has been great. I am here to learn more and work towards assisting the RPA developers with the automations.

This course provides good self placed learning module, would be better of there is more interaction style such as short quizzes after each topic, just for self evaluation.
Myself is keep to learn now RPA can help my works exiting of the ability to incorporate with nagative application

I am enjoying this course.

I really like this course. Very good explanation about RPA and any person who is new to RPA can understand the importance of RPA. :ok_hand:

It is exciting. I’m hoping to be able to use this effectively in every way I can.

Great content opening my mind on the areas I need application of RPA

This initiative is a very good opportunity to learn RPA and upskill your automation knowledge.