“Read range (Settings and Constants sheets): Error"?

Hi All,
Hope Doing Good,

When i am trying to run the Process from orch in one of the Bot Machine , it is throwing error
“Read range (Settings and Constants sheets): The type initializer for ‘UiPath.Shared.Telemetry.TelemetryProvider’ threw an exception.”

But While I am running the same process in other bot Machine then it is running fine.
can you please help me to know why this is happening ?

Thanks in Advance ,
@ppr
@Yoichi
@ushu
@vishal.kp
@supermanPunch
Regards
@kmaddikatla

Hi @kmaddikatla ,

Could you let us know what are the possible difference that you can find between the two Bot machines, Also was the mode of testing it was the same on both machines ?

Hi @kmaddikatla
The error message “The type initializer for ‘UiPath.Shared.Telemetry.TelemetryProvider’ threw an exception” suggests that there is an issue with the initialization of the UiPath telemetry provider.

One possible cause could be a mismatch between the version of the UiPath activities package installed on the machine where the process is failing and the version installed on the machine where the process is running fine. Make sure that both machines have the same version of the UiPath activities package installed.

Another possible cause could be an issue with the machine’s environment variables. Check if the environment variables related to UiPath are correctly set on the machine where the process is failing. You can compare these variables with the ones on the machine where the process is running fine.

You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the UiPath activities package on the machine where the process is failing. This may help to resolve any issues related to the package installation.

If none of the above solutions work, you may need to contact UiPath support for further assistance.

Hi @kmaddikatla Can you try upgrading or downgrading the excel activities package and try once

Note: Please backup your code and test.

Below link for similar issue

Facing this issue in ml skill activity - Help / Activities - UiPath Community Forum

Hi @kmaddikatla

You can try with telemetry by modifying the “Telemetry.Enabled” parameter in the UiPath.config file.

Another way is to use an older version of the library.

Regards
Gokul