Read block or protected excel

Good morning guys…

I’m trying to read excel file which is block and protected the actual problem is shown in the image. so my question is how i can read that time of excel file

the error msg is given below

20.10.2+Branch.master.Sha.cf481ddc1ae94ab83e743f85d96fbfeca8fc705c

Source: Excel Application Scope

Message: You are attempting to open a file type that is blocked by your File Block settings in the Trust Center.

Exception Type: UiPath.Excel.ExcelException

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Excel.ExcelException: You are attempting to open a file type that is blocked by your File Block settings in the Trust Center. —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: You are attempting to open a file type that is blocked by your File Block settings in the Trust Center.
at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Workbooks.Open(String Filename, Object UpdateLinks, Object ReadOnly, Object Format, Object Password, Object WriteResPassword, Object IgnoreReadOnlyRecommended, Object Origin, Object Delimiter, Object Editable, Object Notify, Object Converter, Object AddToMru, Object Local, Object CorruptLoad)
at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.InitializeCurrentWorkbook(WorkbookArguments workbookArguments, Workbooks workbooks)
at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.InternalOpenWorkbook(WorkbookArguments args, Boolean onlyIfWorkbookExists)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.InternalOpenWorkbook(WorkbookArguments args, Boolean onlyIfWorkbookExists)
at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.Initialize(Application excelApp, WorkbookArguments args, Boolean onlyIfWorkbookExists)
at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.AttachOrCreateNew(WorkbookArguments workbookArguments)
at UiPath.Excel.Activities.ExcelApplicationScope.<>c.<.ctor>b__52_0(WorkbookArguments args)
at UiPath.Excel.Activities.ExcelApplicationScope.Execute(NativeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.NativeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

Can you try tick “read only” property in excel application scope

yess…but it won’t work

Can anyone help me, please

@swanand_deshmukh - Do you have read access to that file? if yes, whatever you are manually doing to read that file, simulate the same steps using click activity first…and then try to read the file…