Re-Framework not giving expected output whenever queue get trigger

Re-Framework not giving expected output whenever queue get trigger

• I had created two projects first one is dispatcher and second one is performer which i had created in RE-Framework…

• I had scheduled both of the projects… Intigration bot will run every minute and Re-framework will run whenever new data will get add into queue.

So my main problem is at first time if i added new data into input file its working properly…

i am getting proper output

But if i added more new data into input file, then i am getting output like this

This problem occur whenever i schedule the Re-framework bot on orchestrator…

Whenever i run Re-Framework on my machine manually on studio its giving me proper output but not when i schedule this bot.

May be this will help: Queue -duplicate entry

Another way, you can use “Remove Duplicate Rows” activity after getting the queue item.

But its working properly when i start the process on my local machine but its not working when bot get triggered…

Hi @Vinit_Mhatre can you tell us what exactly your are facing when you run from orchestrator

i am getting output like this

So you don’t want to get repeated records am I correct

when i run same bot manually its not giving me repeated records i dont why…
But whenever i run it from orchestrator, its writing the repeated records into excel sheet

So let’s do one thing
Pushing the items to orchestrator make sure duplicate entries is avoided.( Please handle this)

So once when this is handled , same items won’t be added to queue again

Also in queue settings can you make unique reference as YES

Also make sure you trigger performer after completion of dispatcher

One more thing are you writing output of performer to same excel every time , if so please let me know

I tried with , unique reference but its giving me error
Error:

Operation returned an invalid status code 'BadRequest'

at UiPath.Core.Activities.TaskExtensions.ThrowIfNeeded(Task task, Boolean suppresThrowException)
   at UiPath.Core.Activities.Orchestrator.BaseOrchestratorClientActivity.ThrowIfNeeded(AsyncCodeActivityContext ctx, Task task, Boolean suppresThrowException)
   at UiPath.Core.Activities.Orchestrator.BaseOrchestratorClientActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity`1.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
  • i already scheduled the performer whenever new data will get add into the queue

• and i am writing the data into same excel sheet, if there’s no excel sheet on my system then it will write the data using “write range acitivity” and after that it will append the new data into the same excel sheet.

I had added append range into “Process Transaction” block

and write range into “End process” Block

I can see unique reference selected as No , can you make it Yes …by deleting and adding new queue of same name

Na bro i just provide the above ss for reference but i tried with enabling the unique refernce

Ok regarding the error

Bad request states that, server is not able to handle or the required input is not passed to the server. May be the size required or the bulk string you are passing is not validated by the orchestrator I guess
Can you check that bro once

Also please have a look on this

can you check my workflow for once? hope you nevermind i will show my entire workflow on googlemeet