RE Framework - Incase of system exception, is there a way I can retry the same transaction queue item right away and stop the flow?

Hi all,

By default, in case of system exception flow, seems like the RE Framework processes all the transactions in Queue, before retry.

Is there a way I can retry the same transaction queue item and stop the flow, instead of processing all the transactions?(For Eg : out of 100 transactions, if the first one fails, I would want to stop my flow after retrying the same 1st transaction and leave the rest in ‘New’ status.

Is this achievable?

Hi @Krithi1

What u mean by stop the flow ?

Once the first transaction queue item fails with system exception, I want the BOT to stop the entire process, instead of processing all the 100 transactions and then stop. It has to retry the first transaction 3 times though before stopping the entire flow(Since the queue has the retry option is set to ‘3’ times in the orchestrator). That way I will have the rest of 99 transactions still set in ‘New’ status, so that the next BOT schedule will pick them up and process