Question on more than one robot in same machine

I create two attended robots which I want them to run on same machine. However, when I create the second robot and error occur said there is another robot connected to same environment so that I cannot created.

I am using default free orchestractor.

Is that means one machine can only contain one robot?

1 Like

@Emily_Yip

Already you installed one robot right. Why you want to install it again in the same machine ?

@lakshman

Ok…I see thanks …
I want to test two rpa run in same machine at the same time. And if I use uipath robot to start the two process together, will they run at the same time or run after the others?

1 Like

@Emily_Yip

Are you talking about High Density robots ?

In that case, you have to install two robots in two different user accounts in the same machine.

1 Like

yes once machine can be used to provision only one robot
usually robot created here in orchestrator is just a name for the UiPath Robot installed inyour machine
–where in your machine you have installed only one robot right…so we can create only one robot (a name) in orchestrator for that machine

And its the same for both attended and unattended type of robot

But still if we want to run two robots in same machine at a time or at different time
we should have installed HIGH DENSITY Robots to do that
for more details on it

hope thiis would helpyou
Cheers @Emily_Yip

1 Like

@lakshman

I am not sure whether I need to use high density robot or not. …
As I am the only person to run the rpa. In other words, I want to put two rpa into same robot to run at same time. Does it require high density robot? Or will it be possible?

yes buddy thats possible only with HIGH DENSITY robots as you want run two robots AT A TIME,which is not possible with normal unattended robot

Cheers @Emily_Yip

1 Like

@Palaniyappan

Thanks so much…It is a clear explanation…
But still I am confused in how to run two rpa in a same robot .I do not know whether high density robot is useful in my case or not…

@Emily_Yip

Yes we need High Density Robots only in this case.

1 Like

until you get the high density robot installed
we can schedule the process to run one after theanother which is possible with unattended robots

Cheers @Emily_Yip

@Palaniyappan

I have understand the concept now. Thanks so much.

And I would like to ask is it possible to run 2 process in a robot in a machine? If I have two attended robot, is that high density robot is the only way to perform that?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.