Query on how to check the specific information in the screen

Hi team,

From the below screen i have to check in the action column whether everything is in “preview return” or not one more point is like but in the action column we have a list of items in the drop down i have to just check everything is in “preview return” or not .

So i have tried using data scrapping and checking whether everything is in "preview return " or not but when i am doing data scrapping i am getting all the information contains in the drop dwn as well. for example in drop down we have list of information like preview return, non return, high return like this it is printing everything .So can any one please suggest how to do this scenario.

Thanks in advance!!

Ramya

Hi team,

can any one please help to solve this issues.

Thanks,
Ramya

@yandrathiramya Is it possible that whichever Dropdown item is selected is present at beiginning, As I can see from the Two Screenshots, the Selected Item is Preview Return, Hence after Data Scraping you get the Preview Return as the First Value in the Action Column.

Can you check by Selecting any other value in the Dropdown and then Performing a Data Scraping?

If it doesn’t change the value then we might have to Configure each Column Extraction Separately from the table.

Hi @supermanPunch ,

I have changed the dropdown and i performed the data scrapping the value is same it is not changing. So can you please help me how to code this scenario
Thanks,
Ramya

@yandrathiramya Check this post and Let me know if you are able to configure the extraction in a Column by Column manner,

if not Kindly let us know if that website is publicly accessible or not.

So if it is publicly accessible, we will be able to analyse and will try to get a solution if possible.