Data scraping error - need help

Hello, I am getting an odd data scrape error I need to fix. This is what the data looks before scraping:

and this is what is getting scraped:

The issue I’m having is that the scraper appears to be putting column one data in column two I am working with the Request Type column and that has just zeroes in it because the data in it got pushed over to the next row. How do I fix this error? I don’t appear to have any drag/drop ability in the scraper.

Thank you in advance

1 Like

Hi,

If you answered Yes for “Would you like to extract the data from the whole table?”, can you try to answer No and select each column which you want to extract?

Regards,

@Yoichi - Thank you, that helped. I didn’t know there were options.

How do I select just this data in the red boxes? My logic is supposed to work on those fields.

When I select column3 and column8 I get a mess as follows:

Hi,

You need to select 2 elements in same column. If you want to extract data of Column3, first you select an element of Column3, then you select other element of Column3 as second element.

Regards,

@Yoichi - That worked great! Now how do I select the second column of data? Column8?

1 Like

Hi,

Can you click Extract Correlated Data Button in Preview Data as the following image?

Regards,

@Yoichi - I had to bang my head on it a while but it actually worked! Thank you! Marking this as solved

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.