Progress stopped after opening a trigger web hyperlink

The goal is :
Right click mouse is triggered in Excel > Open Hyperlink > Click a Button

However, the program doesn’t do anything after the browser is open. Any feedback is truly appreciated!

I uploaded the zip file contains the excel and sequence

PlayTester 20221019.zip (8.9 KB)

Hi , try to use a container for the click activity surround it will either attach browser/ use application scope activity and choose the open page as the target selector.

You can also try to loop through the read excel and loop through datatable. Get hyperlink from the string with regex or string manipulation and use open browser followed by the click activity

Hey there! Thanks for the response. I am a bit new with UiPath.

• When you mean “use a container for the click activity” does that means “Trigger Scope”?
  • Also since the Right Click is “Open Hyperlink”, do I still need to use the “Open Browser”?
  • I never attempt any loop before, is there any good video tutorial that I can learn from?

Thank you!

Hey there! Thanks for the response. I am a bit new with UiPath.

• When you mean “use a container for the click activity” does that means “Trigger Scope”?
  • Also since the Right Click is “Open Hyperlink”, do I still need to use the “Open Browser”?
  • I never attempt any loop before, is there any good video tutorial that I can learn from?

Thank you!

For container you can use either “use application/Browser scope” or can try Attach browser activity

For right click and opening hyperlink open browser is not required