Process with GSuite Activities runs irregular into error (MarkCanceled())

Dear Community,
I have an issue with some processes that occurs very irregular. A process is running (via Orchestrator) like 50 times good and then (only sometimes) it runs into an error. Maybe somebody could help here?

This is the error message:
#########################################
message: Invoke Workflow File: System.InvalidOperationException: Only activities which have been requested to cancel can call MarkCanceled. Check ActivityInstance.HasCancelBeenRequested before calling this method. at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivityContext.MarkCanceled() at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivityImplementation.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at UiPath.Shared.Activities.ContinuableAsyncCodeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

level: Error
################################################

Further information: I am using the GSuite Activities and I assume this is occuring the error.

Additional to this error I have following in the logs:
message: Only activities which have been requested to cancel can call MarkCanceled. Check ActivityInstance.HasCancelBeenRequested before calling this method.

EDIT: The issue happend on the “Read Range” activity of GSuite Activities package. Maybe this helps for solving?

Thanks in advance

How did you manage to solve the issue?

Sorry for the late reply. UIPath and Google don’t give a solution for that. I could reduce this problem by 90%: Just put the single GSuite activities in a retry scope. You can play a little with retries and retry intervalls