Process doesn't work when launched from Assistant

Hey guys. I’m trying out my project on another PC, via an assistant for the first time. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work at all. This is the error I get:

uipath object reference not set to an instance of an object

à UiPath.Excel.Activities.WorkbookActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
à System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
à System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
— Fin de la trace de la pile à partir de l’emplacement précédent au niveau duquel l’exception a été levée —
à System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
à UiPath.Executor.BaseRunner.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
à UiPath.Executor.InProcessRunner.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
à UiPath.Core.Activities.ExecutorInvokeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
à System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
à System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

I don’t understand why, it seems to be related to excel but everything is setup properly. I’ve check the dependencies and according to the documentation, everything should download automatically since I’m connected to the orchestrator.

Any idea? Thanks

@matteo.tatibouet

It’s because one of your value is getting the null that’s why it’s throwing object reference not set to an instance of an object

Can you keep log message after your activities and check at which activity you are facing this issue

Hope this help you

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll also note that the folder containing the logs from the Assistant are in AppData/Local/UiPath/Logs.

Problem solved

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.