Problem with Windows Remote Desktop Extension and UiPathRemoteRuntime

Hi,
I’m having problems using the Windows Remote Desktop Extension.

First I installed UiPathStudio 19.7.0 Community on my local machine and on the remote desktop.
Then install the Windows Remote Desktop Extension on both machines
Finally manually run UiPathRemoteRuntime.exe from C:\Users\myUser\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-19.7.0\UiPath\ on the remote desktop.

Both machines have the same version of UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities installed.

When I use UiExplorer to get selectors through the remote desktop, I get this error:

Captura

In addition, I would like to know if it is necessary to have two UiPathStudio and therefore two licenses (one on my local machine and one on the remote desktop) or there is a way to have UiPathStudio only on my local machine.
This functionality is enabled for the Community version?

Hi
Welcome to UiPath community
Hope this could help you

Cheers @UserRPA

And for this
we can handle this two ways
–either we can have in our local machine alone and try to automate the process in citrix by connecting to the remote machine through remote desktop connection and handling the process with citrix automation activities like click image or send hot key activity or using computer vision activities
or
–we can have the studio installed in the remote machine as well and the process developed in our local machine should be published to a orchestrator.
Then we need to create a machine for that remote machine in orchestrator, create a robot and tag that machine and run the process published from our local system in the remote machine through this robot created…
by this way we can run the process developed from the local machine in the local machine

hope this would help you
Cheers @UserRPA