Problem with typing into dynamic table in web browser

Hello everyone!

First off, I’m a total beginner in UiPath, so maybe this is an issue, that can be easily fixed. However I reckoned you could propably help me a lot faster than I could solve this by myself.

My goal is it to create a costumer order in SAP Fiori with UiPath. Login works fine, as well as choosing the option “create costumer order” and entering all values except two. The main problem seems to be, that these two values are located inside a dynamic table, that changes its ID every time the page is being refreshed and thus cannot be found by the selector.

I’ve tried solving the problem by establishing an anchor base but everytime I try to run the file, it stops right before entering the first value and eventually an error occurs that states, that the activity timeout has exceeded.

Here you can see whats inside Ui Explorer for the anchor base

Here you can see whats inside Ui Explorer for the field that I want to type in

Here you can see how it looks like in the sequence in UiPath

I thank you in advance for every hint you can give me!
Kind regards

In the selectors try to avoid using id’s(which is having some number’s) which are probably changing and causing the issue.
try to select fields like aaname , rowName etc to identify the element, instead of relying on id

Thank you very much for your reply!

I got rid of the ID and added the fields aaname and colname, but unfortunately it still doesn’t work.

Thats how Ui Explorer looks like now.

When I run the file, an error occurs that states that ‘The specified combination of selector, filter and scope is not supported’.

Do you have an idea on how to fix this issue?

Can you try creating a new type into activity instead of current one , and don’t change any selector of this type into activity

I created a new type into activity and didn’t change any selctor of this activity, but unfortunately it still doesn’t work and the same error as before is shown.

Hi @djung

The solution is here: See Automate SAP S/4HANA business processes across all user interfaces at UiPath EMEA&APAC Virtual Events

Please spend an hour to check the webinar, where I am creating live a sales order in SAP WinGUI, doing some modification in SAP WebGUI (exact your case with tables) and then using SAP FIORI for releasing of the order.

SAP WebGUI for Tables, can be tricky some time, but actually super easy to automate if you know some basic hints.

Best regards, Lev

Thank you for your replies!

I was able to fix the issue. The solution @LevKushnir suggested worked for me. Thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.