Problem reading excel

Hi UiPath team,

I don’t know if you are aware of this issue but I’ve noticed that we have a problem when reading excel files with the AddHeaders option set to true in Read Range activity. When this option is set it is supposed to consider the first row as the header, and it does happen when the excel file has content. But when it doesn’t the header turns into a new row and this makes necessary for us to handle this issue so we don’t get an error saying that some column doesn’t exist, since the DataTable, in this case, will have only one column “Column1”.

Would you mind considering treating this issue?

Thanks and regards,

Bruno Costa.

2 Likes

@qateam @product

@brunoazev: could you attach a sample?

2 Likes

@badita please find the sample attached!

Working a little bit more over this issue I realized with my team that the problem is related to the cell borders. In the Sample you will be able to see that when the rows have no borders, it considers the header as a row.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you.

Sample.zip (15.5 KB)

1 Like

Thanks, @qateam will take a look.

1 Like

Hi Team,

I am facing an issue with Excel Read Range Activity. That is my excel workbook had two worksheets i.e., sheet1 and sheet2 am trying to read both sheets headers and write it to an other workbook. So the bot is considering only first sheet headers but it is not considering the second sheet header. Can you please help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi @suman,
can you please share the source ?

Regards
Balamurugan