Problem reading excel file

Hi! I´m trying to read an excel file worksheet with Workbook Read Range activity but I´m getting an error “File contains corrupted data.”
I switch to the Excel App Scope Read Range activity and it works, but unfortunately when I copy the data read into another excel file, the data type is changed and I need to preserve the integrity of the data.
Can anyone tell me how to either solve the error with the Workbook activity or the integrity of the data?
Best Regards.
Example of the data changing:
PS. the excel file always change the column names so there´s no way I can just change the cell format.

Hi @Allison_Cruz

Make sure that you have enabled preserve format option in read range inside excel application scope

Regards
Robin

1 Like

Hi @Allison_Cruz,

As @Robinnavinraj_S, enable the Preserve Format which is present in the excel read range activity which helps you to preserve the format of the data as same while reading.

Regards,
@90s_Developer

1 Like

Hi @Allison_Cruz

The reason for the error is “You have large number of data in the excel” so the excel file may corrupted

If Yes, you can copy only the data from the corrupted excel file.

Create an new excel file and paste the data.

Hope it will resolve your query

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

Agree with Gokul001 for the solution. You have to check the integrity of Excel file first before using UiPath to open it in order to identify the root cause.

Kindly mark the appropriate post as solved, If you query is resolved @liu_shubin

So, that it will help others to

Regards
Gokul

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.