Read Range: File contains corrupted data

Hi everyone!

I have encountered this error Read Range: File contains corrupted data. My file runs well as in the output produced is what i want but the output panel shows the error as above.

In addition, some computers face this error while some does not even if its the same workflow.

I tried to update my file packages, as well as the repair tool for microsoft office interop, and using delay activity, and also creating a new excel with the same information but i still face the same error.

Please let me know if you have any solutions to this problem. Thank you!!

hi @Clarissa_Chen

is it possible to share the file?, to do some research.

Thanks…

@Clarissa_Chen, are you using Excel activities or Workbook activities for reading and writing Excel files?

Hello! I am using workbook activities for the reading and writing of excel files

I’m facing the same issue… any news ?

Hello @Clarissa_Chen try to use read range under excel application scope, if the number of rows are more(50k+) then Workbook readrange wouldn’t work.

Hello @Stephc_C try to use read range under excel application scope, if the number of rows are more(50k+) then Workbook readrange wouldn’t work. Based on Personal Experkience.

happened to me once, I just needed to format the Excel spreadsheet.

Hi, what change did you do? because we experience this issue on several files that all have been working, and all of a sudden it isn’t working anymore.
We have all our files in SharePoint, and we just open the file and save it, and that usually does the trick. But what kind of formatting do you do?