Postponed queue items only picked up every 30 minutes

Continuing the discussion from Creating a postponed Queue Item Not working as expected:

I’ve been testing postponing a transaction on the 15 minute mark (eg. 09/23/2021 6:15:00 PM with deadline of the same time) but the transaction only starts running on the half hour (at 6:30 PM in this case). It never starts on time.

I’ve read in another post on this topic that “there is a generic trigger that fires every 15 or 30 mins that catches postponed transactions.” So it appears that in our case this generic trigger only fires every 30 mins. Is there a setting to change the generic trigger to check every 15 minutes?

If you are speaking in regards to Queue Triggers, if the configured parameters don’t kick off a job to process a queue, Orchestrator by default will check the configured queues every 30 minutes.

If you want to adjust from the default 30 minutes you need to configure the Queue.ProcessActivationSchedule in the UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config file.

Thank you very much! I missed this in the documentation.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.