Please guide me for Compare Range Rate in excel?

I want to compare rate in column FYP and column APPLAN from file Input with file ConfigRate as below.

Condition comparing

1. check data in column FYP and column APPLAN
    If data in column APPLAN in input file = Column Campaign in file config → compare rate in column C in file Config.
    But if column APPLAN not match in column Campaign in file config → cpompare rate in column D

Example row 2 in file Input → FYP = 750,000 and APPLAN = BU03—> match in file ConfigRate → Rate 750,000 = Bag20

Write output in column Bag and write column Amount =1

and count amount in each Channel in sheet Summary as below.

• remark : I don’t want to fix column name in code —> I want to use file config to pass column name , column index as below.

Please guide me about it.

Config.xlsx (12.3 KB)
ConfigRate.xlsx (19.3 KB)
Input (9).xlsx (452.5 KB)

Hey @fairymemay! I’ve already seen your question here, but it’s a lot of work so I’m going to start doing it and it will take me a few minutes to post the answer here. Just a question. In this example, you take the value of 750,000 you are comparing with the Rate of column C or D?

Thanks!

@gabrielribas4 I miss 1 column in file input ( column APPLAN)
Input (9).xlsx (452.5 KB)

If APPLAN in file input = column Campaign in file config rate comparing with rate column C
but if APPLAN not in column campaign in file config comparing with rate column D as below.

Please guide me fot solve it.

@Yoichi @Gokul001 @pravin_calvin Can you guide me about this case?

Please Help me for solve this case.

@gabrielribas4 Can you guide me about this case?