@badita I’m testing this out, but running into some troubles with the jobs staying in a pending state.
- Ui Robot (19.10.4) registered as a service
- Orchestrator (Community)
- Machine Template “A” defined with 1 Unattended Runtime
- User “B” associated with an Unattended Robot using my domain credentials
- Modern Folders I already had enabled
- User “B” is added to Modern Folder “C” inheriting permissions from the tenant
- Machine “A” added to Modern Folder “C”
Robot shows as Unattended Floating and available in the Monitoring > Robots. Licensing shows 1 Unattended runtime of 1 is consumed.
Simple project that logs the PrimaryScreen.Bounds as well as takes a full screen screenshot published as a process in Modern Folder “C”.
Start Job in Modern Folder “C” shows as expected and has the option of selecting Unattended Robot from User “B”.
Is there a version conflict using 19.10.4 as my Robot Service? Or anything I would be overlooking?