Unable to run Automation through orchestrator, its shows pending allocation in host identity. Help!

What is that host name pending allocation. I am not at all understanding this. Process is not getting started from Orchestrator, but can start through my UiPath Assistant. Help me with these issues.

1 Like

Hey @Akash_Khobare

It looks like you have configured an attended bot !

Thanks
#nK

1 Like
  1. This job can run only under an account with credentials defined and there is none assigned to this folder. I am getting this error, its unattended robot only.

Hi @Akash_Khobare,

Greetings for the day!

Do we have a machine listed in Machine tab in that folder?

Yes, we had Machine assigned for that folder, but under tenant section, domain name is missing. (for unattended robots)

Hi @Akash_Khobare,

Did we try allocating the runtime license to the unattended bot?

Yes, runtime license allotted and connected too. I want to run from orchestrator not from Assistant.

Yes even i am stuck at the same point. Is this issue resolved yet ?

This PENDING state is killing me. Tried many help articles but still stuck at the same point.

Error:

Hey @Vishal_Gharat

Is your machine available to login and work ?

Thanks
#nK

Yes process is running in attended mode but it is not running in unattended mode. I can see the new cloud design and also the settings of studio, orchestrator, robots is made so complicated now. But it should not be that much hard to setup.

From my side:
Tenant has enterprise trial version
Machine Template used
Unattended, Attended robots enabled
Folder configured and machine allocated
Machine Credentials given to unattended

@Nithinkrishna pls can you guide me here. I have spent almost 5 hours trying to solve this issue today.

1 Like

Okay @Vishal_Gharat

It’s giving some clue for me here.

Did you install the robot in the server machine in service mode ?

Thanks
#nK

Didn’t get it. What exactly are asking ?

1 Like

Hey @Vishal_Gharat

There are two modes when we install a robot,

1. User Mode - The robot will remain online only if the user is logged into the machine (Suitable for attended license)

2. Service Mode - The robot will also have a service which can be identified from the task manager helping the robot always online to get started once the job is triggered ( Suitable for Un-Attended scenarios)

Kindly let us know which one you have installed into the server machine.

Thanks
#nK

Ohh I was not having idea about this.

Can you please give the steps to follow so that I can do that and let you know if it worked.

In earlier cloud design it was not having such settings but still I can understand the evolution happening in the product.

1 Like

Hey @Vishal_Gharat

Unfortunately this is not a new update this is a common setting existing for a while now!

Any way could you please first check in your server machine task manager is you can find a robot service installed?

Thanks
#nK

Ok can you please give me the steps if it is not installed. Because I think I am Missing this part that is why unattended scenario is not working at my end.

Actually I am traveling right now and will reach home in 1 hour. Once I reach i will check it and revert back here.

Hey @Vishal_Gharat

Nothing much on the steps.

Just go with the MSI studio installer, at the beginning just use custom installation and choose service mode.

Thanks
#nK

I don’t get it. So you mean I need to install the setup again and do all the workaround from the Scratch?

Why can’t I change from user mode to service mode user-friendly?

Hello @Vishal_Gharat

As per the screenshot youa re trying to execute the process "PRIME"using an unattended robot and the same process executed using the Attended bot.

Can you please check whether the unattanded bot is connected to the orchestrator? In the uipath assistant is it showing as connected and licensed?

Yes in uipath assistant it is showing connected licenced. What do I do ?