PDF PAGE EXTRACTION

Hello All,
I am new to RPA. I am trying to extract PDF page from multiple pdf files saved in a folder but I am getting an error. I can extract one page from one pdf file, but whenever I try to extract from the entire folder I cant do it.
“C:\Users******\OneDrive - ******.com\Desktop\New folder\UiPath\output” + %OutPutVariable.ToString% +“.pdf”

if i remove the “outputvariable” and rest, now I am getting this error

Error ERROR Validation Error Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression “Directory.GetFiles(“C:\Users****\OneDrive - ******.com\Desktop\New folder\UiPath\Test”)”.
Value of type ‘1-dimensional array of String’ cannot be converted to ‘String’. Main.xaml

I getting a lot of errors, not sure what to do :frowning:

Hey,

This you should store in Array of String Variable like
Use like That

ArrayVar=Directory.getFiles(“C:\Users****\OneDrive - ******.com\Desktop\New folder\UiPath\Test”)

Thanks

HI @rrahat93

try this too goto activities pane and search for for each file in folder

it will loop into all the files and you need to use CurrentFile.toString in order to use the file

Regards
Sudharsan

For Each Folder in Folder: parsing “*.pdf” - Quantifier {x,y} following nothing. I am getting this error :frowning:

Can you share the screenshot of the error?

Extract PDF Page Range: Could not find file “System.String” this is the error I am getting

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.