Package activities installation failure Studio 2022

Hello,

After upgrading Studio to version 2022, all packages failed at installation.
Do you have any idea how to solve this issue?

I cannot create any new project.

Thanks.
Elena

Hello @e.vasile

After clicking on any of the package, share a screenshot?

Also are you facing any issue with the update/installation of the dependent packages? If not reinstall all the dependent packages again.

I think you project was created in windows legacy and now it may have migrated to windows, so you need to update the packages as well.

Thanks

Hello @Rahul_Unnikrishnan ,

I have noticed that I have these issues when I try to create a project in Windows. If I create it in Windows-legacy everything works fine. I have tried to reinstall all dependent packages, even Studio, but same issue appears.

Please find below printscreen.

Thanks!

Can you hover on the error symbol and share the error here.

Also what is the version of the studio that you are using?

Thanks

There is no specific error. Only “Package installation failure”. But I see in logs following:
Failed to download package ‘UiPath.Mail.Activities.1.18.1’ from ‘https://pkgs.dev.azure.com/uipath/5b98d55c-1b14-4a03-893f-7a59746f1246/_packaging/1c781268-d43d-45ab-9dfc-0151a1c740b7/nuget/v3/flat2/uipath.mail.activities/1.18.1/uipath.mail.activities.1.18.1.nupkg’.
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. (xlmvsblobprodsu6weus15.blob.core.windows.net:443)
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

Thanks.
Elena

Hi @e.vasile

Have you Reinstall the studio

• Uninstall UiPath Studio and Robot

• if still present, delete folder : %userprofile%.nuget\

• Reinstall Studio and Robot

Most likely you are behind a firewall or a proxy that is not allowing proper connectivity to the nuget feed. Make sure you have access to official feed.

Hi @e.vasile

When we are getting error for the packages which are installed in the Project. We have to do repair.

Go to Project panel → Right click on dependency → Select the Repair dependency option.

It will repair and reinstall the package. If you repair one dependency it will repair all.

Check the below image for your reference.

Hope it helps!!