We are currently facing a strange problem in our automation which uses outlook to send an email at the end of bot run.
This automation has been running fine over 6 months, but suddenly we are facing issues with Outlook
- In Un-Attended Mode, no error is thrown by send mail activity, however, no email is being sent either.
- In Un-Attended Mode, no error is thrown by send mail activity, email is sent but it does not show up in the sent or outbox folder.
This randomly occurs and sometimes we the email is sent (received by end-user ) and shows up in sent items as well
This issue does not happen when we run the bot in attended Mode, it only happens during unattended runs
Things we have Checked:
- Only a single outlook email account is configured on the VM
2.the email account to be used in send outlook account is hardcoded as well (as a precaution post the occurrence of this issue)
- Programmatic access is Enabled in Outlook
- We can confirm the Outlook is launched in unattended mode and we even have a mechanism to launch it in case it is not launched/open
At no point is any error thrown by send outlook mail activity. Please advise on possible cause and their solutions