Orchestrator errorcode 0 after installation

Hi everyone,

I have an issue after finishing the installation of UiPath Orchestrator. Going to the orchestrator tool on any browser gives me this :

{"message":"An error has occurred.","errorCode":0,"traceId":"00-63385d608a3c7ac30ea966166c6b8b0b-980ef86bd0e87a48-00","resourceIds":null}

And after looking for more informations in Windows event viewer :

UiPath IdentityServer could not be contacted at “https://{Website}/identity/.well-known/openid-configuration” after 3 retries.System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.

I tried to access manually to this URL by specifying the port :

https://{Website}:444/identity/.well-known/openid-configuration

It worked and got a response. How can I make the UiPath Identity server redirect to the same url with port specified ?

Thanks

hi @gamakichi

are you using FQDN link or separate web url?

While installation it used to take FQDN link. If you have changed the url after your installation then you hve update the new url in uipath.orchestrator.dll.config as well as in SQL tables

I have always been using the FQDN link and never changed the URL.
I just added added the port onto the UiPath.orchestrator.dll.config file and the error disappeared.
The orchestrator is still not working, I still have the following issue :

System.InvalidOperationException: IDX20803: Unable to obtain configuration from: ‘System.String’.
—> System.IO.IOException: IDX20804: Unable to retrieve document from: ‘System.String’.
—> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.
—> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host…
—> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (10054): An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
— End of inner exception stack trace —

Any idea ? Is it linked to the previous error ?