Orchestrator API GET Assets - Get all specify a subfolder in request

Hi,

I have a bot that retrieve information from a certain website and I want to expose its API in order to use those results in another software.

I would like for all relevant assets to be returned but not all assets (credentials for example) when a call is made to the API.

Is it possibible to specify a subfolder in the API call or is there a better alternative for what I am trying to achieve?

Thank you all

Hey @Ervin

Not sure what’s your business case which is demanding for returning all the assets.

But anyway using sub folder is possible through the request header of assets endpoint which returns you with the assets only belong to that particular folder.

Thanks
#nK

thanks for the answer.

I want in fact to only return all assets that belong to a certain category (i.e. assets that store the results of the transactions). I was thinking of grouping those assets using a sub folder in order to achieve that. If there is a better option I am open to suggestion :grin:.

Hey @Ervin

Why do you need to store the result in assets is my concern ?

Thanks
#nK

hi,

what other options do I have to retrieve information using the orchestrator API?

Hey @Ervin

You can send the data scraped by bot as an out argument from the main workflow and the same can be received at the API call side instead of saving it in assets.

Hope that helps

Thanks
#nK

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.