Orchestrator API Attended Bot Run

Can I run the Attended bot using the orchestrator api?

Hello,

Please check this out:

Thanks!
Athira

I know that unattended can be used, but I wonder if it is possible to use attended

1 Like

@111617

You can run the Attended Bot through API but you need to login to Bot machine manually prior before running API.

I didn’t understand the meaningof “login to Bot machine manually prior before running API”

Hey @111617

Attended bots can’t be triggered remotely through API, as we have un-attended bots for the same.

If you let us know the scenario why you need this please we can try to suggest for workarounds.

Thanks
#nK

@Nithinkrishna I want to trigger an Attended run on our website

1 Like

Hey @111617

Could you please elaborate more on the objective like what you are trying to do here.

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

I want to implement the above function on my website. Attended worked well in the past when you used the Orchestrator api startup process, but it does not work now.

1 Like

Hey @111617

Okay could you please tell me why you keep that particular process as attended ?

Thanks
#nK

Hi @111617 - I am afraid that is not feasible as attended bots can be triggered only from assistant or Robot.exe. However, if you can explain your requirements here, we can find some alternative. Like attended jobs can be triggered from specific user events (e.g. a call is received) . Moreover, if you want to learn more about attended vs unattended robots you can refer to this article.

1 Like

May I know what specific user event is? :grinning:

Here is the link of all user event.

1 Like