Object reference not set to an instance of an object when trying to write datatable to csv

Hi, can someone help me please. I’m doing a screen scraping from a web page and trying to write the scraped data to a csv file, but for some reason it gives the error Object reference not set to an instance of an object. I have tried to explore the forum but haven’t managed to fix the issue. When choosing write text file everything goes ok, but not with the Writer csv. I think that it means that the data exists in the datatable and that is not the issue here.

Attached the project I’m trying to do.KaikkienYritystenHaku.zip (14.2 KB)

Hi
welcome to uipath community
it seems like we got the data in the csv file
were we facing any issue and may i know where this object reference error is coming, i mean with which activity
to test that kindly run in debug mode with F7 press
Cheers @hemuli

@hemuli

GetFullText activity returns generic Text. If you are scraping data from web in a tabular format use Data Scraping instead.

Thanks

Hi, Uipath can’t recognize any pattern in the web ui element and gives an error when trying data scrapping (and actually the data to be scrapped is returned to site after hitting search as a json message body). But anyway, thanks for your replies, I managed to solve this issue using generate datatable activity before writing to CSV. Its not an optimal solution as the data is not in the usable format as is but I have to figure the best way to modify the data and remove all unnecessary as message header section