Not able to get the correct text from the webpage

I am trying to get a string from a webpage, but the OCR is not giving the correct result, can anyone help please.
the red highlighted box string is the string that i want to capture

Hi @Aishwarya_Bhargava

Try to Use get text activity if you want to extract the red mark text i.e., “1 of 2,742”

Mark as solution and like it :slight_smile:

Happy Automation :raised_hands:

Best Regards
Er Pratik Wavhal :robot::man_technologist:t4: :computer:

@Aishwarya_Bhargava

Check the selector is stable, you can use get text activity / Get Attribute Activity with InnerText

mark as solution if this helps

Thanks

Its not working, as the text element is not getting selected, after the selector is made dynamic.

@Aishwarya_Bhargava Can you send the Screenshot of the Selector by Opening the Selector in UiExplorer and make sure that the Selector is Valid.

@Aishwarya_Bhargava I guess the parentid changes always, You can give parentid=“ember*”
and aaname=“*of*” Check if it highlights the Data that you want to extract.

If this doesn’t work, then we might need to select an Element Which is independent of ParentId and get the parentid from it and then use it in this selector.

its not working

@Aishwarya_Bhargava Can you select the From Demo Bar at the Top and send the Screenshot of it’s Selector in UiExplorer? And Is the “From Demo” always Constant or does it change?

It changes, DEMO changes by a different name when user wants

@Aishwarya_Bhargava Ok. Can the Whole Top Bar be Selected using a Click. If So, then Can you send the Screenshot of it’s Selector in UiExplorer, this might be the last option that i can think of :sweat_smile:

@Aishwarya_Bhargava
Hey, What is the error you’re getting here?
Your expected output is ‘1 of 2742’ ryt?

yes that is what i am expecting

@Aishwarya_Bhargava
If that value is constant, it should work with get text activity as @Pratik_Wavhal has mentioned earlier.

its not a constant value

Hi @Aishwarya_Bhargava
The below is the 1st img you posted here

From the above img do with 2 ways

1. 1st way :-
    take aaname parameter as aaname=‘? of *
    take parentid parameter as parentid=‘ember*
    and add one more parameter i.e., css-selector which is mentioned below der in unselected items
  2. 2nd Way
    exclude aaname and instead of that take innertext parameter as innertext=‘? of *
    take parentid parameter as parentid=‘ember*
    and add one more parameter i.e., css-selector which is mentioned below der in unselected items

Try above both the ways and let us know whether it works for any of the single way from above

Mark as solution and like it if it helps you :slight_smile:

Happy Automation :raised_hands:

Best Regards
Er Pratik Wavhal :robot::man_technologist:t4: :computer:

I used this selector and it worked, thankyou all for your inputs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.