No license available in cloud orchestrator

I have some problems with licensing in my cloud orchestrator.

It says that I have 0/2 robots in use on the licensing page:

However! When I go to the configure license page it says the following:

It is the same in orcehstrator:

I have seen a similar topic to this one ( Can’t use Community Licence Orchestrator licensed robots - Manage / Orchestrator - UiPath Community Forum), but this does not seem to be the case - I can’t create any kind of robot because I am missing a license.

I tried creating a new uipath user, and there it doesn’t have any problems at all.

1 Like

Hi @hl8z

You can edit 0 to 1 in unattended runtime and save it and re login to orchestrator.

Thanks
Latika

No, I cannot. It also says in the picture that I have no avaliable licenses.

Hi @hl8z
Welcome to Uipath Community

According to your First Image, if you have province those license its should be indicated,
Also as your second image, it does not display means(should display 2 available) that there may be some issue.
Please contact technical support
let me tag one of uipath staff will help you

Hi @loginerror Your valuable support required here :sunglasses: :innocent:

Hi @hl8z

Could you contact our Cloud Support? If there is a configuration issue, they will be able to help you out.

1 Like

I can’t do that since I am on a community cloud.

Hi @hl8z

Can you please go to your cloud account - Organization Settings - Support ID and provide us the support ID number so we can investigate?

There you have it: 0481-2792-9049-5627

Hi @Forum_Staff. I have the same issue: I can only add a single Attendend robot to my tenant (Studio and Unattended does not work). Also I have deleted and created the tenant again, and the problem persists. It seems that there is something with my account.

According to cloud support, I can not create since I have a community account. Can you check this Support ID? 5458-3490-9379-1478

Regards,