Suddenly found my old robot cannot work when I tried to complete my advanced training assignment 2. That robot worked fine in my assignment 1. Therefore, I deleted the old one and create a new robot. However, the new robot also cannot work properly: Orcherstrator show the robot disconnected. My desktop robot manager show “connected, unlicensed”. I have confirmed that I have the valid license. And the robot
Re-enter your credential in Orchestrator robot and check again
Thanks, found entering the wrong domain name. Problem solved.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.