New For Each?

Hey

My UiPath Studio updated earlier today and I’m trying to get my head around the new For Each. This is what it looks like now:

There’s no way to add, for example, for each Item in Variable or to change the Type Argument from System.Object to anything else? The Properties panel is only saying “All properties are visible within the activity card” and I just don’t understand it??

3 Likes

Hi @Short ,
Just provide your list or array or any collection inside that box saying “List of items”.
And then carry on with your normal operations.
It will work fine

Thanks & Regards,
Shubham Dutta

How do you change the Type argument?

Hi @Short ,
Are you using system activities version 22.10.1?
If yes then please check this in activities panel.

Thanks & Regards,
Shubham Dutta

Hi

All those are checked in my activities panel

The error I’m getting on the For Each is this:

Thanks

Hi @Short ,
See the right side three dots whether you can change the argument type there in for each activity.

Because though am using same version my for each is normal.

Hey

Yeah it’s 2022.10.1 I’m using

I’ve clicked the 3 dots:

And on the Assign:

1 Like

Hi @Short ,
I don’t think this version is stable yet many people are facing issues.
Please use 22.4.5 version of system activities for sometime until the latest versions get stable.

Thanks & Regards,
Shubham Dutta

1 Like

I’m glad it isn’t just me haha! Do you know how I go back a version to 22.4.5 please?

Hi @Short ,
Click on manage packages on top
The below screen occurs:

select UiPath.System.Activities.
then at left select the version click on update and then save.

Thanks & Regards,
Shubham Dutta

2 Likes

Hello @Short

Are you looking for the For each activity in the studio or the one available in the studioX?

You can enable classic activities in the project from the filter panel and then use the For Each activity. As per my understanding you have used the one in the studioX package.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey

I’m using Studio :slight_smile: I’ve enabled classic activities but this is the only change:

The for each is in “Workflow” which isn’t included in the classic activities

This has fixed it, thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.