Need to get three different Automation flows to one RE Framework

Hello,

I have three different scenarios, already developed as three different Bots.

1st flow - Transaction Item is a excel table row value
2nd flow - Transaction Item is a file
3rd flow - Transaction item is a table row of output from flow 02.

Need to add above three flows to a RE framework. Finding a solution to set Transaction Item.

Hey @Ruvinda_Nilakshika

You are going to use Queue or without Queue ?

Thanks
#nK

Hi @Ruvinda_Nilakshika,

Create a dispatcher and listen for these three inputs. If it finds an input according to the rule sets you want, it will add it to the queue.

Let your performer process connected to Trigger run your processes.

I am sharing the link for you to get detailed information.Try to implement it, let us know if you have problems.

Regards,
MY

1 Like

Dear Nithin,

I hope to go with Queue. If there are alternatives without Queue, I would like to know that too. Because as a leaner, need to learn that too.

Thank you,
Ruvinda

Sure @Ruvinda_Nilakshika

Going with Queue is always a best practice as your transactions will be logged in a reliable digital source which can be utilised lated for various purposes.

Without queue will be like you will use Excel itself as a queue where you maintain data which is not recommended btw.

Thanks
#nK

Hello, But I do not have proper idea about how to use a queue item?

Hey @Ruvinda_Nilakshika

Are you planning to use ReFramework here ?

Thanks
#nK

Dear Nithin,

Yes

Thank you

If you are using Re-Framework then it is going have most of the things for you already for handling queues etc.

You need to have a dispatcher and performer architecture which will be better for transactional automations.

Dispatcher - Will consolidate, format and add all your transactions data into the queue

Performer - Will do the process by performing the actual steps like browser login, data entry etc

Thanks
#nK

Dear Nithin,

Thank you very much for the insights. I hope I need to study more to do this task.

Thank you,
Ruvinda

A bit, but doing it practical will lead you to a good outcome :slight_smile:

Start with it and let us know for any help.

Dear Nithin,

Thank you, I will get back to you

Thank you