Need guidance on uipath trainings & certifications

Hello Everyone, I am new to this UI Path Community. Actually I need to get guidance to get all the trainings STEP by STEP and get certified.

1. Which course I started start with Firstly and then second course and then so on ?
  2. How to get certified from UI Path ?
  3. Are there different kind of trainings or certifications available ? and Do I need to complete all of them ?

Please help !

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak Sharma

Hi @diepaksharma,

While you enter into the academy course . It has Level-1,2,3. So you can proceed one by one.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hello @diepaksharma, as soon as you completed given level’s mentioned below by @balupad14, you need to pass the quiz to get diploma certificate from UiPath.

Thank You,
Navneet

Hi @diepaksharma,

You can get more detail here.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Thank you all for your advises and support.
However, Can you please assist on following also -

1. In Advance Level (Level 3) - “Free of Charge / OTP” is Written. So FOR THIS Would we need to contact “Other/Official Training Partners”?
  2. Do we have to pay anything to them?
  3. How much do we pay for Certifications?
  4. I tried to fill out the FORM for Community Edition to Download the UI Path, but I didn’t get any Email. Please advice.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepak Sharma

Hi @diepaksharma,

I appreciate your interest. You don’t want to pay for the level-3. It is free. To get Level-3, First you have to finish the level-1,Level-2.It is a online with video tutorial.I think the above link , you got more detail.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hi @balupad14

Thank you, It was very helpful, Yes, I have already started with Level 1 . Just got stuck when the Practice Sessions came after Lesson 2 because I don’t have the Software to practice on. However, I have filled the form for community edition. Let’s see when I’ll get it. Thanks again!

Thanks and Regards,
Deepak Sharma

1 Like

Hi @diepaksharma,

I hope you have request the community edition in the below link. Please check you mail . it is well spelled.
May be you can try with different mail id.

https://www.uipath.com/community-edition-download

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Yes @balupad14
I have got the mail now & Installed community edition.
Just one question please.

1. Are Studio, Robit & Orchestrator - Are they all different software’s? As which I have installed is Studio but will We also get the other two also ?

Regards,

Yes . Three are different. When you finish the course . you will understand all the things.

For your reference here I have mentioned three links to know.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Thank you so much Balamurugan for your help & support ! Let me finish the training first, I think only then the queries will be sorted out automatically!

Thanks and Regards,
Deepak Sharma

Yes . I am sure. After finished the course. you will get clear picture of three. And also you will become an expert in UiPath.

Advance wishes and congratulations.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like