My triggered Job all of a sudden is in pending state, I tried everything recreating the environment, machine etc. Need help

Hi
My triggered Job all of a sudden is in pending state, I tried everything recreating the environment, machine etc. Need help

Hi @Vinod_R,

Have you tried this?

Regards,
MY

1 Like

Hello @Vinod_R

So in the UiPath assistant is it showing as connected and licensed? Also once you try to execute from the orchestrator are you able to see the process getting downloaded to uipath assistant?

If not you need to cross check whether the license is allocated properly and robot connection is properly done to orchestrator.

Is this happened recently or from starting itself it was not working.

Hi @Rahul_Unnikrishnan I recreated the machine,trigger and the environmnet and it started working, Thanks.
Also i have a doubt with the community edition can i trigger two different processess in two different machines?

@Vinod_R If you are looking for an unattended autoamtion community will be providing only 1 unattended license. So you can connect to one machine at a time. If the process is background process, then multiple background process and one foreground process can be triggered with the same robot in parallel(in the same machine).

1 Like