There is a scenario that has to be tackled and it deals in handling multiple requests on an application. The brief is explained below
- Submit a request of a report
- A pop up appears whether we want to submit another request (Pop up contains the request ID of present submitted report). If Yes is clicked, then another report request is raised and again a pop up appears. It should move to next flow after the pop is clicked with no
- For each of the request IDs, there needs to checked whether the Status of the request is completed or running
- If the status of the request is completed, download the report, else click refresh button
- Once the report is completed an output button is clicked which takes us to another browser. Download the output and come back again and check for other requests status.
How can this be tackled? This is a lengthy process and would take time, at least point wise explanation could be good. I have just started using UIPath