Multiple choice in input dialog box

Hi,
I need help on how to choose multiple fields from input dialog box. I see that there’s no functionality as such for now.
Thank you.
Yashasri.

1 Like

Yah we can in input dialog box activity
With this property

• Options - An array of options to chose from. If set to contain only one element, a textbox appears to write text. If set to contain 2 or 3 elements, they appear as radio buttons to select from. If set to contain more than 3 items, they appear as a combo box to select from. This field supports only String Array variables.

Like if we set to more than three options it will come as a combo box with which we can select the one we need And get the output with a Results property

Or we got an another option

Cheers @Yashasri_Jakkula

1 Like

Thanks but this was not what I was looking for. I want to select multiple options from the combo box.

Did that xaml helped us
Kindly have a view on it
Cheers @Yashasri_Jakkula

Check this demo : UiPath Tutorial | UiPath Tutorial For Beginners - Uipath Input Drop Down Menu | ExpoHub - YouTube

3 Likes

Yashasri, if this has helped, can you please mark it as solved and close it.

HI Sir,

Unable to use the Input Dialog Box for Multiple Choice type as it giving compiler error Please help.
@RAKESH_KUMAR_BEHERA

you need to give format like this

“WI1;WI2;WI3;WI4;WI5”

25 Likes

Heyy guys ,

So how to add values from variables as input options in an input dialog ?
I am trying to add values from a List but sounds like it’s not possible.
Please take a look at the picture below and let me know how to do it ! :slight_smile:

Thank You !

2 Likes

This is the answer everyone is looking for.

1 Like

Thank you, this is what I was looking for!

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Did you find any solution to this?

In my case, this way works
input dialog

1 Like

Thanks you for your answer

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Did you get this resolved ?

@Rania_Emad do you need any help regarding this

Hi @Rania_Emad

You have to give like this

I hope it helps!!

sir how choose of multiple option in Type into activities ? If you any information please share my whatsApp(8858696098) beacuse I am beginner and very less about of information in this technology .