Multi lines

Hi there.

Unfortunately, for confidentiality reasons, I cannot give you an example.

I have PDF documents that I use on Document Understanding.

However, some lines are at the end of the document, the information for this line is on the next page. I would like to know if there is a way to gather this information.

Thank :slight_smile:

Hi @DimitriLYR
Can you please take a look in below URL i think it can help you :slight_smile: please check and update us if you still face issue.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. But I use Document understanding for cloud document training.

Some information is split between several pages but belongs to one and the same line.

Exemple :

Hi @DimitriLYR ,

Could you let us know what is the current result when you perform the DU operation ?

Are you using the DU Model in the implementation ? Could you let us know more details on your implementation ?

What type of a Document is being used here ?

Hello, these are PDF (Order Confirmation) documents that I am OCRing using AI Center.

I’m using the Document Understanding template by default.

I would simply like to group the row whose data is on several pages

Support response: At the moment this functionality is not available in the document manager. Thank you for your help

Yes, it is possible to gather information from a PDF document that spans multiple pages using UiPath Document Understanding.

One way to do this is to use the “Line merging” feature of UiPath Document Understanding. This feature allows you to merge multiple lines of text together, even if they are on different pages. This way, you can ensure that the information from one line is not split across multiple pages.

Another way to do this is to use the “Page grouping” feature of UiPath Document Understanding. This feature allows you to group multiple pages together, so that they are treated as a single page when extracting information. This way, you can ensure that the information from one line is not split across multiple pages.

It’s also important to note that you can use the “Extraction Rules” feature of UiPath Document Understanding to define custom rules for how to extract information. This way, you can define specific rules for how to extract information that spans multiple pages.

You can also use the “Table Recognition” feature of UiPath Document Understanding, to extract tabular data from PDF documents, this way it will extract the data in tabular format, which can make it easy to read and also can be exported to excel.

It’s important to note that the best approach will depend on the specific requirements of your organization and the structure of your documents.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.