Did you try to:
- Attach to the pop-up window and use Click activity.
- Check “Simulate type” in properties of Click activity.
- Check “Send window message” in properties of Click activity.
First use Element Exists activity and indicate that pop up and will give boolean value as output.
If it is true then use Send Hot Key activity and pass “Enter” key.
First check whether that pop up existing or not and then use Click activity.
You were almost done…
Just one activity to be replaced…
Replace the click with a send hot key activity and pass the key as enter …mention that popup as element in while making selector …
Just one step
Hope this would help you
- Get the output from the element exists activity with a variable which will be type boolean…lets say named out_boolean
- Use a if condition and pass the above variable as input condition like this
If this condition gets passed it will go to THEN PART of if condition
There inside then part place this CLICK activity…
Create one boolean variable and store result of Element Exists activity.
And then use IF condition and pass that boolean variable to it.
If it exists then it will go to else part there you put this click activty.
Then Click ‘Yes’
Else skip it.
In IF conidtion just write yes instead of yes = True.
Is ‘yes’ boolean variable or not ?
Ok. Try this.
Check ppop exist or not using element exist activity and then send hotkey enter if you want to perform yes otherwise send hotkey tab and then enter.
I said just write like this in IF condition.
Kindly dont use variable name as “yes”
as it is a keyword we might face error
so name it as a standard naming convention like out_boolean
and mention in the if condition like this
if done like this, no error will come
hope ths would help you @Abubakkar
Fine kindly follow the below steps
lets take this one step at a time
- once after opening the excel and using send hot key of ctrl+c we might get this popup or we might not…so thats the reason why we are using element exists
- Now we are using the element exists and select the box entirely like that whole popup window…and get the output from this element exists as a variable of type boolean and name it out_boolean
- now use a if condition and mention like this in the condition
out_boolean = True
and if this condition passes it means that the popup appeared…right…?
now it will get into THEN part of if condition where we need to click yes, so for that we can use a send hot key activity by selecting that whole popup window again as a selector and pass the key as enter…so remove that click activity and place only send hot key activity in then part and select the whole popup window as element …
Now if the element exists, it will go to then part and send hot key will send key as enter
else will pass through ELSE part and wont do anything
This will work for sure
were you able to click now buddy @Abubakkar