Dear Marketplace Contributors,
As we have communicated in our previous posts, the default compatibility for new projects in latest versions of UiPath Studio is Windows, which renders the legacy listings incompatible with the default compatibility in these Studio version(s). There are now more and more users who are using the most recent versions of Studio which means that, if you have not migrated your legacy listings, users will no longer be able to find and use them with default compatibility, potentially leading to a reduction in the number of downloads for your listings.
Therefore, we insist all of you to consider completing the transition of your legacy listings to Windows at the earliest and consistently updating your content with the latest product releases.
- Migrate your listings to Windows
Please have a look at the following 2 cases and depending upon whichever case your activity fits into, please follow the following steps to successfully migrate your activity:
- Case-1: If your Activity was created using Visual Studio, please refer to this link for migration.
- Case-2: If your listing was created using the Windows-Legacy version of UiPath Studio, please convert it to Windows using Studio’s built-in conversion tool. You can right-click the project node in the Project panel in UiPath Studio and then select Convert to Windows. More details are provided here.
- Make sure your listings are compatible with the latest version of UiPath Studio and mention the updated compatibility on the listing page.
- Make sure that the added documentation is up to date.
Once done, please resubmit the updated NuGet and content for review on Marketplace.
Note: Metadata changes to the NuGet can be performed using NuGet Package Explorer.
If you have questions or encounter any difficulties, please drop us a message and we will do our best to help.
UiPath Marketplace Team