Microsoft Vision Read Handwritten Text

I am trying to test some of the capabilities of reading handwritten text using the Microsoft Computer Vision Read Handwritten Text activity. I had it working a week ago, but all of a sudden I am getting the error “ERROR Cannot provide both ImagePath and ImageURL at the same time.” You can see in the screenshot below I only have one of fields filled out.

My best guess is that something got updated because it was working for me before. I have tried to play around with the package versions and even completely redoing my workout with no luck. If it was updated I cannot find any documentation anywhere.

Why don’t you try downgrading the package version and confirm if it is due to the updates? @sheerink19

Hey @sheerink19

Also try reconfiguring the activity just to see whether it works. Remove the activity from the workflow and add it again and configure… Just give it a try and see… If not, try downgrading the activity pack just like @HareeshMR mentioned :slight_smile:

Hey thanks for the response, but yes I’ve already tried that with no luck

Hey thanks for the responses but I have tried both those things and neither has worked for me

Can you try the same creating new project @sheerink19?

I got same error after several try.

Take backup of your code and do this at your own risk. One small typo in the xaml may corrupt the whole module.

Solution:

1. Close the module in studio
  2. Open the .xaml file with notepad,
  3. Go to the Read Handwritten Text step and manually remove the attribute ImageURL=“{x:NULL}”.
  4. Reopen the Module in Studio.

let me know if it works.